It was split, I got roughly 7-9 hp with the intake and the rest with the
exhaust. The funny thing about the smaller engines is when you allow them to
breath better they are capable of making some serious horsepower. The Ram Air
Firebird's ratings were estimated, GM didn't really do testing and according
the track numbers no time was gained in accelleration.