So, I think that for the next 3 1/2 years until I retire, I'll just keep
polishing the shiny black S class and hope for the best.

Ken

In a message dated 6/29/2005 7:18:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
From: Zeitgeist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Re: Government is on a rampage

I did my part and avoided those two like the plague, and will continue to do
so.

On 6/29/05, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maybe voters were really, really afraid of Kerry?
Gore was the only reason I voted for GWB. By 2004, not even Kerry could
make me vote for Bush. Why does the Republicrat party keep giving us
two non-choices? Because 98% of us vote for those two.

Casey