Bad enough I have no A/C while I wait for mono-valve, I drive with
Mexican 2/60 A/C now.

Coming home she started to idle on 5 cylinders, or so it feels. Idle
is also low at about 550 turns.  I checked under the bonnet, no spark
plug wires off !!

Good power, I assume bad injector at idle?  Looks like I call that
Rusty fellow and ask him for some diesel purge, I can supply my own
Coke bottle.

Never used it before, just rig up a line to suck from can and return
to Coke bottle?

Tomorrow night we leave for a week on the Maryland shore, going to
kill us some crabs!

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 225 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 185 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 70 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)