In a message dated 7/9/2005 11:12:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
writes:

> And those $50.00 aspirin? Those are because of those who don't want to pay
> for medical insurance, choosing instead to go without and then plead poverty
> when they get sick. Of course they NEED a fancy new car but CAN'T AFFORD
> health insurance. Before you tell me all about the poor, yes I know there are
> some who really do need charity. I also go to peoples homes who have 3 phone
> lines, every cable TV channel, cell phones, with clothes piled on the floor
> being walked on and ruined and demanding an ambulance to go to the hospital
> emergency room when a walk in clinic would work fine, but, I HAVE COUPONS.!!!
>
> THAT my friend is the AMERICAN WAY.

That's very true BUT....What about the people like me(self-employed and NOT
on welfare!) who just can't afford insurance but make too much money for
medicaid?  Why should I have to pay RIDICULOUS prices?  I chose to pay CASH for
my
medical services and have to pay MUCH more than medicaid EVER pays!  Medicaid
sets prices that they will pay the doctors and no more so why can't i pay that
price for the same service with cash?  BECAUSE OF GREEDY INSURANCE COMPANIES,
LAWYERS AND DOCTORS!!!!!
  Try this example.......Go to the doctor and tell them you have a absessed
tooth that requires an antibiotic to kill the infection.  YOU have diagnosed
the problem but yet the hospital and doctor WILL charge you to diagnose the
problem.  Try that in a garage......Take the car in and tell the mechanic that
you
have a bad starter on your car and need it replaced.  IF the mechanic were to
then charge a diagnostic fee to tell you the starter is bad then you would
tell him that there is NO WAY you will pay for him to tell you something you
already know!  Try telling the Hospital or doctor that there is no way you will
pay that and it will certainly remain on the bill.

OK enough of my ranting, Mike