Chris N John,

I would like to reach out and soundly smack all the people on this list who have told you that you "need to own a country" to have a 6.9....... Yes, it can be an expensive car, but for all "those guys" know, you already own a country or an oil company.

I'm VERY, VERY surprised and chagrined at the responses from Marshall, et al., and suggest they offer some assistance in identifying problems, then suggestions and help/solutions..... IT'S OUT OF CHARACTER, WAAAY OFF TOPIC AND DOES NOT ADDRESS THE REQUEST FOR HELP!!!!! Isn't that what this list is all about!!!

I think an apology is in order from "you guys"........

End of rant.......

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ