even striplin has a 6.9!

i think the dogs live in it

At 12:45 AM 7/26/2005, you wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm VERY, VERY surprised and chagrined at the responses from Marshall,
> et al., and suggest they offer some assistance in identifying problems,
> then suggestions and help/solutions..... IT'S OUT OF CHARACTER, WAAAY
> OFF TOPIC AND DOES NOT ADDRESS THE REQUEST FOR HELP!!!!!  Isn't that
> what this list is all about!!!

I could not agree more, given that owning a 6.9 is still one of my
goals/dreams/yeahsuredude things.

I know that some parts prices are high, but these are not cars you drive to
work every day (unless you do plastic surgery in Beverly Hills), they are
special cars. Where there is a will, there must be a way? Yes?

Mac