put it back on ebay.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello all,
I sold my 82 MB240D back in January of this year on e-bay. It was sold as a parts car for a little over $100 and was paid for. I agreed at the time that the car could stay here until good weather came. Now 7 months later I have a lawn ornament full of bees, no way to contact the buyer and a desire to burn up about 100 gallons of WVO I have in the barn. I really don't know what to do. I feel like the car is mine after it being so long with no contact at all from the buyer and I still hold the title in my name. I explained to him that I didn't want it sitting in my yard for the summer or I wouldn't have put it on e-bay.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????

Thanks for any input, Mike