In a message dated 8/9/2005 12:29:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I didn't buy it did I?
>
> wasn't this that rather nice looking (for $100) blue 240D?
>
> was it automatic or stick?

Rob,
  YES, IT WAS YOU!!!  And I am contacting my attorney now.....I am suing for
the value of an old Honda....LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!  Nope not you.  Guy is from here
in NY so that is why I am so upset that he hasn't come to get it.  It's only
a 2 1/2 hour drive from here to his place and that's driving a 240D ;>).
  Yes it is the blue 240D you were looking at before.  The motor still runs
good although it blows alot of oil at high RPM so i am thinking it would
probably last for years as a low RPM genset powerplant and being the body is so
nice
it is BEGGING ME to put a nice small block 400 under the hood and have my MB
back again.  I'm betting I could use a 400 powered 240 for a tow vehicle....;>)

Later, Mike