You might be in luck, sort of.  Looks like the seat back motor & the
headrest motor might be accessible by removing the panelling on the
back of the seat which you should be able to do in situ.  Don't know
how similar the 126 seat is to my 124, but mine looked like somebody
had kludzed in a replacement motor with the seat still installed.
There was some very sloppy uninsulated soldering done to the wiring
right near that motor.  With the seat out it would've been about as
easy to replace the motor with its harness.

joe