Welllllll, I may have imagined that.  I was lookin at the dull grey
spots on the sound panel in the second e/c pic, and maybe some
slightly suspect spots on the v/c and crossover.  Guess where I'm
coming from is that to me at least a 15-16 yr old car from that part
of the world has just *got* to be suspect.  Looks like a better
candidate than was the albatross though.  :(

Flame suit on.

joe