Lt. Don,

No flame intended and I don't get the digest.........I do get the digest version from that "other" list........ Same complaint there...

When multiple posts are included the repetition and redundancy gets bothersome...... I guess I have reached the age where I can classify myself as an OF, so I can and do complain a bit.... My cat is a good listener and doesn't give me too much grief...

Gotta get busy w/prepping my "grand old girl" for the trip to Virginia so she can "air it out" and show up all the "young punks" at Tri-O-Rama on the Virginia International Raceway. Changing belts, upper and lower hoses, valve adjustment, brake fluid flush, coolant flush and a coupla' other things......

My trip east is basically just "get there as quick as I can"... Going to be at the Saint Johns (AZ) Airport for the Labor Day weekend doing timing for the ProAutoSport event that's being held there...... Leaving Saint Johns, AZ early on 9/6 and hope to be in Danville, VA on 9/9 AM. Planned stops - Amarillo, Tx, Memphis, TN and Ashville, NC. Anybody around there for some chow and brew in the evening in those stops???? Will leave DC area on 9/19 and may take a route where I could "drop in" on some list members... Undecided if I want to take the northern route I-70 thru Denver or the "standard" I-40 more direct, southern route.......

Rattled on far too long, so if anyone wishes to say "stuff it"....... I'm not easily offended... Help yourself!

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ
1980 300SD