Hey Christopher,
    When I was on the road (18wheeler) Driving for a large national trucking
company, with well over 1000 tractors. How do you think they got rid of the
used oil? All the tractors were serviced at the company shops.(spread all over
the lower 48) Only emergency repairs were allowed on the road. All the shops
had fuel pumps and all the used oil went in the fuel. The fuel even had a black
tinge to it sometimes. Only thing I noticed when the fuel looked black, was a
very tiny loss of hill pulling power. But it didn't make any difference to the
last tractor I had, 500HP 60 series Detroit, that motor made most all the hills
flat!      Russ H