it's referred to as 7.62MM though in the movies, so it would have to be a .32

At 06:02 PM 8/27/2005, you wrote:
NOPE. It was a .25 ACP Beretta that was replaced with
a 9mmKurz/.380 (same thing) PPK. Sure of it.

Christopher

--- Harry  M.) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> you sure it was a .32 and not a .380 ? won't swear
> to it, but I remember it being a .380 beretta then
> he had the 7.62 Walther PPK
>

> Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >JabbaHursty wrote:
> >>
> >> can you believe that bond carried a .32?
> >
> >In the books, M confiscated his Beretta (I think it
> was .25ACP) and gave him a PPK.
> >I think he had to do it more than once, James liked
> those little Italian things.

> --
> 69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
> 72 350SL   108,000 Miles
> 2004 VW Passat 4 Motion
> 1999 Mazda Miata

> Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
> http://isp.netscape.com/register
>
> Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

> Search from anywhere on the Web and block those
> annoying pop-ups.
> Download now at
> http://channels.netscape.com/ns/search/install.jsp

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf" (http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD) -1976 240D, ManyK miles, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen = Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I AM A PROFESSIONAL IDIOT, I THINK.
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"