But we voted for that civic innovation. we did no vote for either of the sports arenas and got the dang things anyway! We just get tired of getting what we did not want in the first place and ending up with what the fools that got voted in want us to have.

Then they complain we are initiative happy because we voice the peoples will to block the underhanded work perpetrated against us.

We do love the sin taxes! Smoke and drink yourself to a balanced budget, just do not touch our fuels! If the dang liberals could legalize and tax dope and meth, we would be paving everything, funding schools, use hummers for bussing and Rolls silver shadows to take old ladies to the mall.