Yeah. Any vehicle of your choice, if you don't mind rust, 2 sets of tires and
snow. lots of snow.

And a real healthcare system, as long as you don't mind your dog having quicker
and better service at your local vet.

And don't forget the bonus round of double sales tax (16%), higher income tax
and lower salaries.

Here is Canada's immigration site www.cic.gc.ca/ you do know French right?

:)