-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of redghost
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:57 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Taxes...love 'em

Are yeh Vaginized?  If not yet, this place will do that to you if  you
turn your back.  This is what makes the dems here limp.  Then they get
all into E D treatments, and the Prozac (since they lost any manhood)
has also robbed them of the ability to perform.  Thus, everything has
to be nice and flowery, pretty and appeal to the women folk.  The boys
just sit in the mall holding the little lady's purse, having already
surrendered his charge card anyway.  Really sad to see all these sandle
footed, patchouli wearing, veggie eaters, withered examples of men.
And they wonder that the state shows a huge lack of real leadership

On Tuesday, August 30, 2005, at 06:26 PM, David Brodbeck wrote:

> redghost wrote:
>> David,  we are weird here and the monorail is soooo quiet.  Too much
>> clacking and noise/sparks with a real elevated light rail.  Far too
>> many leftist greenies to allow noise pollution or such ugly rail cars
>> to be seen.  It all has to be euro and smooth, to please the limp
>> democrats
>
> I'm a Democrat, but I grew up in the Midwest, so I expect cities to be
> bit noisy and industrial looking. ;)

Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump