here in the deep south, every household i know of has a gun

At 01:48 PM 8/31/2005, you wrote:
Well, I'm sure I could find you an IT job at my place Don.

I work in a BIG provincial crime lab (>200 employees) with an arsenal
down the hallway in the middle of the red light district of Canada's
biggest city and homicide capital. My home, Toronto. I dodge street
urchins everyday to and from my car to my office (I park blocks away)
and during breaks through the day when I go out for a coffee or lunch.

I too have never needed the need to carry a handgun, not that I could
if I wanted to anyway.

We up here constantly just shake our heads in wonder at this "everyone
must have a gun" mentality down south. It really is quite baffling and
twisted logic.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby