So who all wants OkieQ 06?  Have not decided on it yet.

Christopher McCann wrote:

"my idea is a community of mercedes enthusiasts that
is not just about (nor even necessarily primarily
about) mercedes enthusiasm.  i am probably in the
minority here. "

A community of one dimensional MB enthusiasts who have
nothing else to talk about other than MB is kinda
frightening. I (although not very knowledgeable) have
tons of enthusiasm ("Mercedes, the love that never
dies"). I guess the OT can get out of hand sometimes,
but that's what the admin is for. On the gun topic, he
said, "STOP" and many did not. I did, even though I
have plenty to say on the topic. If we respect the
admin and be ourselves, I think we have a pretty cool
"e-community". OkieQ proves it. It was great.

Love & NIF's (Nice internal feelings) to all,

Chrisotpher

--- JabbaHursty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i kind of like the idea of a more open conversation.
many do not. i don't think this matter will ever be settled adequately for either side as it has been debated for nearly a decade and is no closer to resolution now than then.