From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Beswick
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:54 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SD Glow Plug Light Blinking

Thanks.  I thought it might, but I have had bad glow plugs before with
no blinking, on this car too.

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

>it means you have a bad glow plug.
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>>The dash light for the glow plug in my 1980 SD blinks for 15-30 seconds
after the car starts.  I don't know when it started doing this, since the
car is now being driven by my son.  Does not seem to have any effect on the
car, but I'm wondering if it's some kind of code.  Anyone know?