Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:28:23 -0400
From: "RAH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] WTB the control box that makes V12 run like a 6cyl.

My Insurance guy has a 94 SL600 and its running like a 6cyl. Does anyone have a used control box for sale? Kaleb? I don't know the part # for the box he needs, but I can find out if you think you have it. I did point him to Rusty. The dealer told him $7K for the box! ( I told him he could most likely buy 2 mint 300SD's for that price!) Russ H.