I'm almost militantly moderate and don't really see anything all that appealing
in either candidate. I voted in the Republican primary for Ron Paul...

That said I'm going to vote Obama mostly to give the finger to the racists.

-Curt

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:47:11 -0400
From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Obama - guns and stereotypes
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

It's encouraging to see you have done some homework instead of doing what
many are doing - signing on to the obama bandwagon because he says Change in
a interesting way.

I hope others will take the time to see how he has voted on various issues
and what he has said on his books.   He has told us all we need to know that
this man is not good for America.

Also, there are several types of people who will vote this year - those who
will vote for obama *because* be is black and those who will not vote for
him for the same reason.  Both of these are racist although the 1st would
not admit it.

Then there are those who vote party lines regardless of who is running and
then there's the smallest group of all - those who investigate and do their
homework to find out who will do those things good for the economy and
protect us and maintain a strong America.

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601