From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] GWB, etc.

>7. If nothing is done with Social Security, it will be Bankrupt by 2015.
This is pork, what has GW done on this? NOTHING but crow about how the
Democrats can't fix it.

>9. THE largest increase in government spending ever. The Era of big
>government just got its Messiah.
If this is true isn't #7 fixed by it? I don't think its true though, if you
add the Iraq war funding GW's era has to have the single biggest spending
increase ever not sanctioned by an act of war.

>11. Crazy liberal whackjobs like George Soros will become members of
>cabinet.
As opposed to crazy conservative and religious whackjobs?

>12.
Relations with Isreal will plummet to new lows as BHO recognizes and
meets with every political group in the middle east bent on Isreal's
destruction.
Rather than clubbing them and stealing their oil?

>13. Iran will build its nuclear weapon and as pissed
off as Isreal will be, the dialogue between the two will become
increasingly bitter.
So we'd be better off with GW's secret plans to bomb Iran or pay Israel to
do it? Or should we just keep funding terrorist groups who just happen to
operate in Iran? GW does that too, and maintains that there doesn't need to
be any oversight of his clandestine operations. Obviously he's such a great
guy he'd never do anything wrong.

-Curt