Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:34:43 -0400
From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] GWB, etc.
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

you wrote (and keep claiming) we are <<Rather than clubbing them and
stealing their oil?>>

When have we ever stole their oil?  before 73 we got it pretty cheap - but
we did all the work, exploration, construction, etc - and we still paid them
for the oil - it wasn;t $140/barrel but we never got it for free - which
"stealing" would indicate.

Even the money produced by the oil while we are in Iran is going back into
the iranian general fund.

I get the feeling you;ve been told things but never given it much thought -

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601