Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:53:18 -0400
From: Rolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] US Foreign Aid
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Israel should stop getting aid! They received 2.4 BILLION in 08.... Most
of that money is then spent back with *our* arms manufacturers. So
basically your hard earned tax money is going straight into the pockets
of the military industrial complex and our country doesn't even get the
goods. What a scam. Don't they have their own money? Didn't we invade
Iraq so that we wouldn't have to rely on Israel who routinely breaks
with the Geneva convention and has time and time again committed atrocities?

-Rolf