From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 7/2/08 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] US Foreign Aid

Heres one I don't understand. How can we toe the line and accept that
Taiwan is a "Renegade Province of China" but yet sell them weapons?
If we're selling weapons to Taiwan how can we give China "Most Favored
Nation" trade status?
Massive paradox. Our ability to look the other way when stuff doesn't
make sense astounds me.
Of course I know the answer to this conundrum, greed.

-Curt