Christopher McCann wrote:
> As you can see from my sig, I have a 1992 Dodge 250 Ram Wagon
> What are my options, if any, on swapping the 5.9 liter gas engine out for a
> diesel engine?

I don't think it would be that hard to stuff a 4BT in there, but you'd need to
do some measuring first. You'd probably have to extend the engine compartment
stuff a 6BT from a Ram pickup in it. There's got to be a good reason why Ford
sold diesel vans and Dodge didn't, and I think it's the length of the Cummins
inline 6. I bet there are lots of fun things like steering parts and a firewall
located right where the rear of the cummins 6BT would need to go.