From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 6:39 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Dog food saga

It seems like my whole life is a saga lately...
So on the dog food front we stopped at the hardware store today (Aubuchon,
does everybody have those?). They've moved alot into things other than just
hardware and I noticed they had pet food. In that section we found Merrick
which turns out to be a 5 star food. Its not quite twice as expensive as
Science diet (1 star garbage) but quality food is important, especially as
he's still quite young.

Anyway I've found as Gary says a food I can believe in, found it locally
from a locally owned business thats been based in our area for 100 years. I
can feel good about that.

-Curt