From: LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Dog food saga
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 12:02 PM

Hi Curt,
You wrote <<5 star food. Its not quite twice as expensive as Science diet
(1
star garbage>>

WHere does the 5 Star/1 Star come from?  Is someone rating it?  Where can I
find the rating system?

Thx ya'll - now this is something *really* important - what we put in out
dog's mouth !
;-)

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net