From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Peter Arnold
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] 300SDL HAVAC Mystery

90 degrees out today, first time in weeks.
A/C decided to go into "full convention cook" mode.
Mono-Valve say you.  Could be but I changed it about 3 months ago.
Also, when I pushed the center button, I got A/C.

I'm thinking the push button control is at fault.

Is it probable that I remove the offending control and re solder a
bunch of cold joints, seems that I've heard that discussed in the
past.

Or, do I send Rusty enough funds for his kids to have another keg
party on me?

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 231 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 189 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 74 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)