-Curt

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Christopher McCann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Subject: [MBZ] speedometer wrong,
trip meter correct...possible?To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In my 76 240D, the speedometer reads 10% high,
regardless of the speed (according to my GPS). The
trip meter (didn't pay attention to the odometer) was
accurate to .1 miles over a 12.2 mile commute.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs
Pr?fenlastwagen = Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"