I've got a very nice set of used Bundt's for sale. 14 X 6.5 ET30. They will
fit perfectly on a W115 and the 6.5 rim width gives you more flexibility
when choosing a tire size.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of R A Bennell
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:55 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Wheels?

"The factory part number on the rims is the only number I see, and I am
told by Mercedes that the first 4 digits of the part # represents the
size. The part # is 1465D305112P66. I have measured them and that
appears to be the size."

This is what the lady says in response to my question about the size. Is she
correct? Will the bundt's be 14 X 6.5?
If I recall, that is the size of the standard steel wheels.

Randy