I had them listed on eBay for $249.99, so currently $250obo plus shipping. I
will send pictures offlist to anyone who is interested.

Here is the information for all who are interested, copied directly from my
eBay posting:

Up for sale is a good condition, used set of four OZ Mercedes 14" Old Style
Alloy Wheels, commonly referred to as 'Bundts' or, in German 'Barock Felgen'
amongst the enthusiast community. All four wheels are size 6.5JX14 H2ET30
with a 5x112 bolt pattern.

These wheels were taken from my 1977 240D and replaced with steel wheels
from the junkyard before I sold it. The reason I took them before the sale
of the car is twofold: 1) because OZ is one of the most reputable brands in
the wheel manufacturing industry and 2) because of the rim width (6.5");
this size is far less common than the typically offered 6" wheel and gives
you more options when selecting a tire size.

Suggested fitment on Mercedes models is as follows; however, please consult
your authorized Mercedes dealer for verification:

R107
W115
W116
W123
W126

These wheels ride excellent with minimal vibration. Upon visual inspection,
they are free of major defects (e.g. dents, deformation, cracks, etc.). All
four valve stems are also in good condition and leak free. Seeing that they
are used, there are minor chips here and there, especially where the old
wheel weights were mounted (see pictures); however, there is no curb rash to
the wheel lip. Although four center caps are included, one of the center
caps is missing the retaining clip. In addition, they could probably use a
good cleaning. :-)

The identification stamps on the inside of the wheels are as follows:

O.Z
TYP-RC M3
6 1/2JX14
H2 ET30