Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I used to agree but having worked with XP for 5 years now I'm used to
> it and have mostly forgotten my bigotry. XP does support video and
> still cameras better but presumably you could have gotten that in 2000
> with new drivers...

Yeah I was mostly just talking about the window manager and desktop.
It had really the best balance of useful features without the extreme
overkill of eye-candy that is Vista (and to a lesser extent, XP).

I use XP at work but have it set to "classic" mode and have all the
special effects disabled.

Allan
--
1983 300D