Did you check with Rusty, seems he sent you a price on a new one, like I
sent you prices for used?  Thats about as cheap as it gets for the real deal

Rick Hawkins Java wrote:
> Folks
>
> no one has offered me a decent deal on a good used radiator for my
> 300td Deerslayer. With a bit of searching i've found Silla Radiators
> which are made .... guess where? ..... CHINA just like our cars!!
>
> They are VERY inexpensive. Less than half the price of a Behr. Has
> anyone seen or used or heard about one? Email me directly if you have
> any info.
>
> Meanwhile, I've patched mine up using WATERWELD putty , from walmart
> jb weld and it seems to be holding fine
>

> we'll see.
>

> thanks,
>
> xx rick
> Rick Hawkins
>
> www.javaphoto.com
> www.javacycles.com
>
> payment by all major credit cards or by paypal
>
> Java Photo
> Java Bajaj Cycles
> 215 Bryan Street
> Athens, Georgia 30601
>
> 706 354-0988 3-6 pm or later (eastern time)
> 706 354-8877 fax
> SKYPE: macjava
> iCHAT/AIM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 89 560SEL,
  89 260E, 87 300SDL, 86 560SL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250, 66 220SEb