From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rick Hawkins Java
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:27 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] 300td 1982 deerslayer radiator

Folks

no one has offered me a decent deal on a good used radiator for my
300td Deerslayer. With a bit of searching i've found Silla Radiators
which are made .... guess where? ..... CHINA just like our cars!!

They are VERY inexpensive. Less than half the price of a Behr. Has
anyone seen or used or heard about one? Email me directly if you have
any info.

Meanwhile, I've patched mine up using WATERWELD putty , from walmart
jb weld and it seems to be holding fine

we'll see.

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins

www.javaphoto.com
www.javacycles.com

payment by all major credit cards or by paypal

Java Photo
Java Bajaj Cycles
215 Bryan Street
Athens, Georgia 30601

706 354-0988 3-6 pm or later (eastern time)
706 354-8877 fax
SKYPE: macjava
iCHAT/AIM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG.