I have to agree that Porsche went through the dumper with the 911 and the 928
as well. Nobody was really ready for a high priced water cooled Porsche with
the engine in front and being a V8. Decent sales of the 924, 924 turbo and the
944 helped alot.

--
69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
72 350SL   108,000 Miles