BZZZZZZZZZT  WRONG!

People generally hostile to civilization control a large supply of
oil.  Arabs, nigerians, that Wonko CHavez, Mexico and Russia control
most oil supplies.  American oil companies, (Who is left?  Conoco
Phillips?) control a relatively small amount of oil.

BP-Amoco: The BP is British Petroleum, Exxon Mobil?  Maybe US, I am
not sure.  They operate as a global company, not an American
company.  Royal Dutch Shell: not American, Petrofina, Fina: are
French. CItgo: Hugo's little Commie arm.

Demand is influenced to a large degree by India, China and the
USA.  US consumption has been declining.  India and china's demand is
growing rapidly.

It is a world market.

At 10:06 PM 7/31/2008, you wrote:
>It is Supply and Demand 101. They control the supply and demand more and
>more money of us. What could be more American than that?
>
>On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Tom Hargrave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I agree 100%. Our oil companies making money is serving the best interest
> > of
> > our country!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tom Hargrave