It will pull it in 4th as long as you are not in a hurry.  You'd have
to get a towbar and let the air our of the front tires of whatever
you are towing.  Works best if the towed vehicle is significantly
lighter than the towing vehicle.  I'd tow a Miata with the
quantum.  Bigger vehicles mean slower speeds.  You will either find
out why, or end up with both cars in the ditch if you try to go to fast.

Bunch of ISU kids in a big Dodge university van pulling a big heavy
trailer with the solar car in it wrecked the whole works a few years
ago.  Combination of going too fast, towing too much weight,
inexperience and being tired.  Going too fast was the main
problem.  It appeared they were going 80 or 85.

At 07:29 PM 8/6/2008, you wrote:
>Quantum does have a hitch (thank you, Loren).
>
>On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > You think it could drag the Quantum? I could be a delivery service!
> >
> > -Curt
> >
> > Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:02:43 -0400
> > From: Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Volvo 240
> > To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> >

> > There's a 740 within 20 miles of me. Maybe Curt can pick it up on his way
> > home
> > from Iowa.
> > http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/car/778108532.html

>--