We really need to get this thread back on topic of some good bumper
stickers that "KS Donald" would proudly display on his Volvo that
from a distance, look like the normal volvo bumper stickers.

Or Look like what LT Don would display from a distance, but up close,
say what "KS Donald" would say.

Grab a beer, sit back and think up some really good bumper
stickers.  Both candidates are lame. Both are senators.  Senators
have a history of being lame candidates for Prez.  There has to be a
lot of humor in that.

Loren Faeth