Rich wrote: "Didn't one of that dysfunctional crowd drive an old Benz?  Sue
Ellen or that cute chick, Bobby's whiny wife, an SL?"

I happen to be a HUGE Dallas fan.  In fact, my wife and I watching all of the
old seasons on DVD as they come out.  We are currently watching the 9th season
(dream season).  Some of the Mercedes include:

JR had a 116 280SEL in the first season, then he switched to a 126. Bobby drove
a 107 SL. In season 3 or 4, JR bought Sue Ellen a 123 diesel wagon.  That car
gets wrecked and she graduates up to a 500SEC. JR's 126 was wrecked, but he
still has it.  Bobby's wife (Pam) drives a Porsche. I think later on, JR gets
rid of the Mercedes and gets Cadillac Allante.

Donald H. Snook