Speaking of which, if anyone is ever in Charleston SC there is a little
restaurant called The Hominy Grill that has some extremely yummy
victuals, and has been lauded by all the big name chefs and magazines,
etc.  It's in an old barber shop in an old neighborhood, very nice to
spend an hour or two in the morning for a mighty tasty brekkie.  Have
not been there for lunch or supper, but will have to give that a try
sometime.

--R