Peter,

Last fall, I went to Germany with the MBCA Factory tour.  Also made a
stop at the Technik Musium at Sinsheim, not to far from Stuttgart.

They have a Concorde and a Tu-144 on display on stilts - Full size -
Spiral staircases allow one to go to the interior of each plane.
Three TU-144's were built, and two crashed.  They grounded this one.

The Tu-144 was dismantled in Russia and transported by barges.  Quite
a feat.   Many many cars and military equipment on display.

Here is the link to the Sinsheim Musuem.  Unfortunately, it's in
German.  But the pix are quite interesting.  The English version is
still under construction.

  http://www.technik-museum.de/museum_sinsheim_deutsch.html

Take care,

Chuck