Thanks for the picture. Had no idea the G-wagen
lineage went back that far. Yes, the 300SL they have
for sale is quite nice and CHEAP in comaparison to the
Fuhrer's G3.

Wonder what the likelihood of forgery is? There are
legendary cases of SSK forgeries (or is it SSKL?)

Christopher

http://auto.gcom.ru/ww2_001/Germany/PKW/MBenzG3_G4/1937'MBenz%20G4_in%20Muenchen.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldtimer-Mercedes-Benz-Modell-G3A-of-1933-Nazi-Car_W0QQitemZ4575443405QQcategoryZ6315QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem