Wondering if there would be any interest from the group.

Location Bloomington IN

The good: only 189,000 miles.  Mobil-1 oil and ATF, and Zerex G-05
coolant used since I've owned it.  Starts quickly and easily, no running
problems.  Gets mid 20s MPG around town, a bit better on the highway.
B2 piston has been replaced, transmission works well though is a bit
harsh on the 3/4 shift, I suspect a vacuum leak in the modulator circuit
somewhere.  Vacuum pump recently overhauled.  New calipers and pads all
around, and new front rotors, about a year ago.

The bad: rust-through starting on the front fenders, right at the bottom
between the door and the wheel.  Otherwise the car is rust-free.  AC
does not work.  It will hold a charge for a week or so, have not
diagnosed where the problem is.  Needs new motor mounts (I have them and
will include them) and may need other front-end work (creaky in turns).
Paint is flat on the hood, decent elsewhere (the car was resprayed at
some point in the past, looks like a MAACO job with slightly careless
masking in places -- but not too bad).

Interior is in pretty decent shape.  The dash is cracked and has a
velour pad cover, which I really am not too fond of except it looks
better than the cracks.  Rear windows are sort of slow going up and down
but they do work.  Antenna does not always retract fully though the mast
was replaced last year.  There's a minor vacuum leak somewhere in the
door lock system; all the doors lock and unlock but the system will
bleed down after 10 or 15 minutes.  Tires are at about 50% I'd guess.
Cruise control works.  Sunroof works and does not leak.

What else can I tell you?  Why am I considering selling this car?  Quite
simply I have too many vehicles.  I just got the renewal notices from
the BMV and decided I have to get rid of one or two.

What are W123 diesels fetching on E-bay these days?

If anyone is interested please email me directly.

Allan