Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:07:48 +0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] O/T  Moisture in air
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Oh, I've got to jump on this

My position:
Using a wood stove does nothing to reduce the moisture in your home.

Using a electric heat does nothing to reduce the moisture in your home.

If you disagree with this position, than please answer the following question:

When using a wood stove or electric heat, where does the moisture go?

would like to suggest that we only use heat sources during cold weather
when there is no moisture in the ambient air to start with.

Pete
Who has been known to cause major disturbances with this topic.