Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:00:56 -0700
From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Man that was simple! Rear Brakes 190D
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I am proud of my meager little car fixin self.
Finally went to hardware store and bought the 17mm shallow socket so I could
proceed to try to remove the calipers.

The two bolts came off quite easily (the joy of a NO rust car!!).

After stupidly trying to tap out the pins the wrong direction, all went
completely smoothly.

Couldnt be much simpler!

Its a good day. Calls for some brewery fresh ales from Hood Canal Brewery.

Brian