Sounds like you have been busy then.  Thanks for the congrats.

Mathieu J. Cama wrote:

On Nov 4, 2008, at 9:45 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Matt, glad to see you are still alive and kicking.

Kaleb,

Still alive, very busy in the shop with little time for email as of late.

It been a busy year with some major projects. Were just finishing the resurrection a '59 220s Ponton that had not run since 1986. Other highlights included a major mechanical refreshening of a '72 280sel 4.5, including a complete suspension overhaul, similar on a '73 280 that I delivered to the body shop for new floor pans and other chassis restoration this past weekend, and a number of w123s that came in from far and wide needing major mechanicals and one including a full klima system overhaul. Waiting in the wings at the moment are a couple of 190e 2.3-16s needing motor rebuilds (one being my personal car due to a failed timing chain tensioner), an '84 AMG 500sel for motor rebuild and some further performance modification, a 450sl Cali spec 4.5 to Euro 5.0 conversion, major refreshening of a 441k mile w116 300sd, that along with the normal routine maintenance we see on a regular basis. Not to mention, the local British car folks have been taking an interest in our work as of late. This week a restoration fresh '56 Austin Healey 100-4 will be delivered back to its owner after making it run as it should. With just two of us in the shop, it keeps us quite busy.

I believe a long past due congratulations are in order to you and Regina on the birth of your son.

Alive and kicking,

Mathieu
www.oldworldauto.com

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,
 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D x2,
 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D,
 76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250, 66 220SEb