Date: Saturday, November 08, 2008 10:50:42 am
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
From: harry watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] OT Small home generators

Anyone have experience with these small units?  I see them for ~$150, 2000
watt, both 2 and 4 stroke.

I have a 4500 watt that handles the fridge, TV and lights.  That's all I really
need down here in the south.

However, I would like to have a back up for the back up that would be small
enough to haul around by hand and use away from the house.

Thanks
Harry