Date: Friday, November 21, 2008 6:09:59 am
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
From: Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Obama stickers for the missus

Hendrik & Fay wrote:
> with no political stickers on the vehicles..........yet

When you get them, consider sticking them to thin sheet magnet stock.
For indoor use, you could probably print your own from a picture downloaded off
the internet. This one's probably too small and pixelated:
http://s.fatwallet.com/static//i/forums/customavatars/17583.jpg

You can find some pics here, or even order stickers and yard signs (Oops, I
just
tried out their shopping cart, it was only set up to calculate freight to USA
and possessions, but the worst part is that when I put in my zip code, the only
option was UPS ground, $8 to ship a $1 sticker, what idiot thought that up?)
http://store.barackobama.com/Stickers_s/500.htm

Mitch.