How about calling your business "Global Warming-R-Us"?  You see, composting
will release more CO2, which according to Al Gore (let's take a momement to say
"Thanks for the Internet Al!") causes Man-Made Global Warming, drowning polar
bears and sinking Pacific islands and allowing Brits to grow decent wine grapes
(what Horror!)....

On second thought, I don't think it will work.

--
Very respectfully,
/s/